Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cop Out is in

Ok so i went to the movies tonight to see Cop Out with Tracy Morgan, Bruce Willis, and Sean William Scott. Everyone should see this movie for one very simple reason

~Tracy Morgan play a cop~

And thats enough of a reason to see the movie. Ill try not to spoil the movie but my favorite part

11 yr old kid: *punchs tracy morgan below the belt
Tracy Morgan: *falls over *breaths *hits the kid back below the belt
11 yr old kid: *falls over
Bruce Willis: you hit a kid
Tracy Morgan: *on ground* ill mess a kid up if he hits me in the b*lls

The movie was hilarious and sean william scott was so dam funny. Everyone should see it. ok now to blog about other uninteresting stuff lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17jr2D3mzps

and there a link to the Cop Out trailer by the way.

Anywho now to talk about the unimportant stuff, like my life :P Well im not sure what to talk about, i dont want to talk about too private of stuff. Well im in my second to last semester at Kalamazoo Valley Community College. And half the time i make the honor roll and the other half im almost failing out lol.

I have someone close to me, like fiance close. But weve been apart for awhile, just a crap storm of problems the latter 6 months of are year together, not are faults, but stuff has happened. I need her as she needs me. But right now since were apart im using a close acquaintance as a crutch, i feel bad... but if i dont, i dont think ill make it thru this. Im at the edge of my own destruction clinging to anything that keeps me alive. There isnt much to cling to but im not giving up. Apperently ive even started a blog just to find a reason to keep going.

About half way thru the college football season, i was talking to my oldest brother kevin and turn to him and go "Golden Tate is going to be taken in the first round" it looks like im going to be right. He has the best hands in the country and he only a college player. He like a bigger stronger steve smith *panthers* anywho thats enough about what some people wont understand.

ive lent out almost all the money to my name... yea, if you followed my twitter today, you saw my constant ranting about my family. Ive been helping take care of car insurance and car payments.... i really do hope i can afford the gas to get out to school before they pay me back. Ever since i got into comm college and started getting grant money, theyve been barrowing it. The stress from it cost me a semester and made me almost lose my grant money. Im done with my grant money now, its all gone and i have one semester left, so its student loans for me or a job over the summer and hope i can earn some serious bank to pay for my last semester.

By the way i got that google adsense on here now, sorry to be a sellout, but i have good reason at least *points up* that and god dam it took me hours to just set gmail up i feel like google owes me money for all of that. Fricken verification numbers and texts and god.... too much crap to just set up a email account. Thats why i use yahoo.

Well most stuff on my mind is private stuff about getitng by and such so ill save that for if or when i open up more.

Skittles and rainbows make the snicker people angry~~~

1 comment:

  1. The snicker comment was funny. Also the part you quoted from cop out was hilarious. You don't really have a lot of blog entries is this new or something?

    ReplyDelete