Sunday, June 20, 2010

Going Thru Alot *T Pain Voice*

been a rough day. rougher month. going to get better soon. but its going to take alot of hard work to get there. dam it got quiet here and my good mood instantly went away. i usually spend alot of time messing around with my brother when i snap like i did today. yelled at his wii alot for sucking and not being as good as the ps3 move lol.

on a random note where does T Pain get all his random a** hats. does he own his own personal surplus big Fd up looking hat store or something?

so yea my good is slowly going down the drain tonight.

i gotta go up north again tuesday and initial paper work.... 4 hour drive to initial paper work, if they want me up there again b4 july 1st ima have to tell them no -.- will reschedule for a better time for me.... i swear to god they dont understand the amount of travel that goes into this for me. they must think i live down the street or something. there nice people, great business. just saying. the travel time is killing me. cant wait till i move up there for the internship.

yay fight with friend and junk. great times great times. time to bang head on wall and goto sleep lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment