Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankfulness is a 12 letter word

Its 12 right? If its not, let me know.

I feel like writing one of those shallow look at me its thanksgiving and im writing about what im thankful for so you better read it posts. You know what im talking about, they show up around every holiday and major event. Something to catch your attention and make you read.

Basically im thinking so far outside the box that i landed right back in it.

Im going to start with what @brianspaeth wanted

Thank you sun for shining every day of the year. The clouds may block your sun beans but you still shine down on us anyways. And dont worry about global warming, no one liked hummers anyways.

Im also thankful for all you on twitter you believe in saying what they want. Your right, anything that upsets you is just someone hating on you and your life. Its not possible that someone would think how you act is stupid.

Im thankful for being born with the inability to spell anything right. Ive mispelled my own name before. It pairs well with this need to write.

Im very thankful for people who still read this. Your all crazy. I mean seriously ive given you every reason to walk away. Why are you still here?

Im thankful for all the people that have left me in life. You all choose the worst times to do it. Was it all planned to make me self-destruct?

Im happily thankful for Scott Pilgrim vs The World. Great movie. And it got me my very own person Quote bot --> @The_Real_LLC <--

Im thankful for the sport of basketball and all that entitles it. I so didnt use entitles right did i.

Im thankful for Austin Daye @Adaye5. You may ride the pine for the Pistons but your still there best offensive weapon. Your like the Kevin Durant of the east. Except no one knows your the kevin durant of the east.

Im thankful for well enough spoofing and making fun of my life.

Im thankful for the girl from south carolina that stole my heart and refused to give it back to me. You give my life meaning. You give it air you give it light.

The cute way you talk about things you know is so adorable. I know you may find it hard to believe sometimes but i do actually love talking to you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Your my life.

Im not thankful for the person that just came in and ruined my thinking....

Im thankful for Ella. Im thankful she was so persistent. Im thankful she is way smarter then me. Im thankful i was easily convinced.

If you read this far, im thankful for you. I really mean it. Not many people read this stuff. Each and every reader is important to me. Thank you for being you.

I hope you have a great holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment