Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Dead to me now

before i even started it all seemed like far away stars that were far beyond my reach

Now it seems like a distant memory that i have long forgot.

These last 3 1/2 years have been long and hard.

During these 3 1/2 years i have seen the birth of 2 nephews. Met countless people. Forgotten more things then ive learned. And even picked up a friend that will be in my life forever.

I am done with college. Ive completed the series of events needed for an associates degree in business administration.

Ive realized education is just people repeating what others have learned before us. My new goals in life are to learn as much as i can.


I stared the day at far left of my campus in the place where i started my college career and finished it several hours later on the far right in brand new wing they just built. It sounded cool till i realized i was still parked at the far left side.

I walked back all way across campus with the Kid Cudi pursuit of happiness steve aoki remix blaring out my headphones



The constant sense of freedom flowed thru my veins. I couldnt help but feel like i escaped some sort of prison. It has held me down for 3 1/2 years and now i am moving onto something else. freedom just kicks ass.

the more i walked the more i smiled. i could barely help it and i hate smiling.

I walked right up to my car. Stared up at the sky and realized it was snowing. The biggest grin spread across my face and all i could say was "Fuck you too world"

No comments:

Post a Comment